Alopecia Treatment Center
ayurvedic   Dr. Rohit's Natural Remedies For Hair Loss
Order Now alopeciacure facebook page alopeciacure youtube channel
Tel: +91 94283 94100
Head Office: Surat (India)    International Centers: USA    • Canada    • South Africa    • UK    • Singapore    • Malaysia    • Hong Kong    • Malta    • UAE          India Centers:   Gujarat     Surat (H.O.)   Ahmedabad   Navsari   Vapi   Valsad   Gandhidham   Vadodara   Jamnagar     Maharastra     Mumbai (3)     Pune (4)     Sangli     W. Bengal     Kolkatta     Madhya P.     Indore   Jabalpur   Burhanpur     Karnataka     Bengaluru (2)       Orrisa     Bhubaneswar   Rourkela     Haryana     Karnal   Gurgaon     Telangana     Hyderabad     Punjab     Sirhind     Chhattisgarth     Raipur     Rajasthan     Jaipur     Delhi     New Delhi
Home » Results  
 
Results
<<   Previous    1     2     3   ...   9     10     11   ...   31     32     33    Next   >>
USA based Indian child recovered from extensive alopecia areata with the help of Dr Rohit's herbal therapy.
Before Treatment (2007-10-01)  
 
After Treatment (2008-12-18)  
 
   
My name is ketaki & i have a 5 year old son suffering from diffuse state of alopecia areata.

He is been having this disease since he was 6 months old. we tried lot of doctors here in u.s.a but his condition was getting worse everyday. he was recommended steroids & cortisone at the young age of 1 year. but after we met Dr. Rohit shah our approach towards his medication changed. the best part about is medication is that he doesn't give oral medication, its all topical therapy. we started his treatment back in January '07 when he barely had hair in his scalp. but today after 1 year of his treatment he has regained 80% of his hair back & we r very positive about the rest 20%.

We would recommend Dr Rohit shah to everybody who is suffering from hair loss disorder

thank you

Ketaki, NY, USA
Alopecia (hair loss) treatment
<<   Previous    1     2     3   ...   9     10     11   ...   31     32     33    Next   >>
 

» All the testimonials and pictures are published after taking prior consent from the patients

 
 
 
Quick Support
New patient registration
Want to send an E-mail?
What exactly in the treatment?
Cost and payment
Want to start the treatment?
Follow up patient registration
Know your nearest branch
 
Read Global Testimonials
 
Conferences

Dr. Rohit Shah, in International Conference and Exhibition on Cosmetology & Cosmetics, which was held in November 23-24, 2012 Hyderabad, India. The conference was arranged by OMICS Group.Dr. Rohit explained how Ayurveda Herbal Treatment is safe and potential way to cope up with Alopecia Areata.
 
Media / Article
 
 

International Support Centers :
India Support Centers :
Alopecia Treatment Center (Formerly known as Herbal Treatment Center)

Explore alopeciacure.com

facebook youtube
Quick links
Types of alopecia
Home Remedy Tips
Our Branches Alopecia areata Ultimate hair care tips
Registration for new patient Scarring alopecia How to deal with Dandruff ?
Registration for follow up patient Male pattern baldness Foods you must eat for hair growth
Cost & Payment Female pattern baldness Common factors lead to hair fall
Therapy results Diffuse pattern alopecia Female hair loss
Global Testimonials Telogen effluvium General hair loss
Frequently asked questions Chronic telogen effluvium PCOS related hair loss
What exactly in the treatment Trichotillomania Pediculosis
Media & Articles Traction alopecia Premature graying of hair
Myths Chemotherapy & hair loss Meopause & Hair Loss
    5 best ways to stimulate hair follicles
    Top ayurvedic remedies to control hair fall
Contact Information : Head Office

Hair Treatment Services
Alopecia Treatment Center Dr. Rohit Shah, 1/3839 Nani Desai Pole, Opp. Rupal Hospital,
Soni Falia
, Surat - 395 003. Gujarat. India.
Time: 1.00 to 6.00 p.m.     Tel: +91 261 2591146-47
Cell: 0091 94283 94100     E-mail: info@alopeciacure.com
Home | About us | FAQ's | Your query | Join us | Links | Disclaimer | rohit@alopeciacure.com | doctor login
© Copyright 2004. Alopecia Treatment Center. Disclaimer, terms and privacy policy